Our Farm Management Services
We provide farm management and business planning advice to reduce this risk. The requirement to keep farmers up to date and informed with the latest industry developments motivates us, we provide consultancy in the following areas:
- Farming enterprise appraisal
- Business planning, forecasts, budgets
- Finance, credit, insurance
- Business structures, tenancies, contract farming
- Government funding, regulation, cross compliance
- Rural Grants, Basic Payment Scheme, Countryside Stewardship, LEADER
As we have experienced with the recent reform of the Common Agricultural Policy, government’s view on farming, the environment and the grants available to farmers through various rural development funded schemes are liable to change. Our team of advisors are able to cut through the jargon and bureaucracy providing clear advice and administrative support so you can carry on farming.
We offer strategic farm management advice to optimise your resources and provide further business opportunities for growth.